جهت مشاهده مطالب کارشناسان و کاربران در این موضوع کلیک کنید
1387/07/12, 14:50 #1
Prophet Mohummed predicts The Turkic-Mongols fight against Moslems
Much more than a mere prophecy !!Prophet Mohummed predicts The Turkic-Mongols fight against Moslems
By Mr :Firas Nour Al-Hak
Among the numerous miracles that supported the prophethood of Prophet Mohummed is his telling of the unseen , what he had prophesied came true . Prophet Mohummed's miracle of the unseen is numerous . Here is one of his prophecies , let's first review some of the Hadiths that talk about this miracle .
Narrated Said Al-Khdry
• The Hour will not be established until you fight with people with small eyes, and with broad faces , their eyes will look like the eyes of locusts Their faces will look like shields coated with leather , they will have shoes made of hair they will have leather shield and will tie their horses into palm trees ( Al-Game Al-Sageer By Imam Sauity)
Narrated 'Amr bin Taglib:
The Prophet said, " one of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather. And " One of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; "
( (Snn Ibn Maga : 4098)
Narrated 'Amr bin Taghlib:
• The Prophet said, "One of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; and one of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather." ( Al-Bokhary Book )
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields. And you will find that the best people are those who hate responsibility of ruling most of all till they are chosen to be the rulers. And the people are of different natures: The best in the pre-lslamic period are the best in Islam. A time will come when any of you will love to see me rather than to have his family and property doubled." ( Al-Bokhary Book)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with broad- faced people whose shoes are made of hair (. Mosnad Al-Imam Ahamed .)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
• Allah's Apostle said, " The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair." .The Hour will not be established until you fight with Their faces will look like shields coated with leather." ( Al-Bokary Book )
• The Prophet said, " One of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with people wearing shoes made of hair; "And one of the portents of the Hour is that you will fight with broad-faced people whose faces will look like shields coated with leather. And " ( The authenticated Bokhary Book )
Narrated Abu Huraira:
• Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair."
• The hour will not be established till the Turks Moslems fight with people with whose faces will look like the shields with coated with leather .they will wear uniforms made of hair and they will wear shoes made of hair . (Saheih Moslem )
In the above mentioned Hadiths , Prophet Mohummed talked about things that would happen after his death and these things are considered among the miracles of the unseen . One of these miracles is that prophet Mohummed said that Moslem would fight people whom he said that they would be among the Turks who would have small eyes and he likened their eyes to the eyes of locusts, whish have very small eyes , to reflect how small their eyes would be, by so doing he overemphasized the fact that their eyes would be small . He likened their faces to the shield because their faces were as flat and round as the shield ,the phrase faces coated with leather is an statement to overemphasize the fact that their faces would be fleshy and dense .Also their faces were described as broad and red with small and thick noses . Also, the Hadiths said that they would wear hair and their shoes would be made of hair – this hair was the leather of the beaver . They used to put its hairy leather on their heads and feet .And what prophet Mohummed said had come true as a war between Moslem and the Turkic-Mongol tribes took place .
A short Summary of what happened
Genghis Khan ,who headed the Mongols tribes ,succeeded in setting up a large empire that included the northern regions of China and conquered Beijing ,the capital of China . He clashed with the neighboring Khwarezmid Empire (also known as the Khwarezmian Empire) because of the misbehavior of its ruler Mohummed Kawarzem Shah . These clashes ended in the downfall of the Khwarezmid Empire, besides its famous cities such as Bukhara , Nishapur and Semarang (also rendered Semarkand) at the hands of Mongols after they had killed all the people and destroyed all its civilization landmarks . Genghis Khan died in (624 A.H./ 1223 Ad ) after his country had occupied all the eastern area in the Islamic world .
• After a series of disputes concerning assuming the power among the dynasty of Mongols princes , Mongke the son of Tolui, the son of Genghis Khan ascended the throne , After he managed to establish security and restore stability in his country , he made his way to conquer the countries which had been difficult to be occupied , so he sent his mid brother "Kublai Khan" at the head of a big campaign to dominate the south of China and the area of the south of the east of Asia and sent the youngest brother " Hulagu " to conquer Iran and the rest of the Islamic world. He was entrusted to eliminate the Assassins sect or cult and subjugate the Abbasid Caliphate .
In (651- 1253 ) Hulagu moved out from (Karakorum ) , the capital of Mongols , leading an army ,whose number amount to 120.000 soldiers ,those soldiers were among the best of the Mongols soldiers, and were highly trained in fighting and combating techniques ,they were equipped with weapons and the tools of blockade and siege. He went westwards preceded by the fame of his army's ability to break in , their boldness and bravery , their enormity that plant fear and horror in their opponents and by their brutality in damaging and devastating anywhere they occupy
Eliminating the Assassins sect
When Hulagu arrived in the Iranian lands , the princes of Iran went out to meet him and they showered him with precious presents and declared their loyalty , obedience and submission , then he crossed Jhelum River and made his way to the fortresses of the Assassins sect .A lot of wars took place between them , these wars ended in the defeat of the sect and the murder of its leader " Rkn Al-Dein Khour Shah "
Hulagu succeeded in achieving his first goal by eradicating the sect of Assassins. He destroyed their fortresses and annihilated them all . He began to make his preparations to achieve the other goal of occupying Baghdad and eliminating the Abbasid caliphate. So he moved to the city of Hamedan, which he took as a headquarter .The first thing he did was sending a letter to the Abbasid Caliph ( Al-Musta'sim, BeAlla ) ordering him to demolish the fortresses and the walls of Baghdad and to fill with earth it tunnels and to come to him in person to surrender the city .He asked him to obey so as to keep his post and position and to keep his freedom and dignity .He warned him that if he refused to do that and was haughty and scornful , he would inflict damage and devastation on his people and no one would remain alive in his country .
The caliph did not know what to do to stop Hulagu's invasion of his country , he defended Baghdad weakly . It is historically mentioned that the reason for the weakness of his army was due to the advice and the consultation that his minister Ibn Al-Elkmy gave . On the downfall of Baghdad , Hulagu gave an order of dividing Baghdad into a number of division according to its inhabitants ; for example , he put the educated with the Christians in one division so that his forces did not do them any harm . Among his forces there were complete Christian battalions consisting of his Armenians and the Curj(Georgians ) allies ;compared with the other soldiers , they were the most cruel and savage in legitimizing the Moslems blood . They killed at least 250.000 of the inhabitants of Baghdad , Later on , 800.000 of the inhabitants of Baghdad were said to have been killed and afterwards , Hulagu killed the Abbasid caliph by putting him in a piece of rug and hit him forcefully and left him under the legs of the horses to tread him .
The unseen miracle in the prophet's hadiths
• The prophet described the Turks Mongols who would fight his Moslem nation after his death and stated that this fight would be one of the portents of the doomsday . I have searched for photocopied pictures of the old paintings of the kings of Mongols . What I found was astounding and amazing ,these pictures are of people who were the same as prophet Mohummed described them . The peoples in the pictures had the same facial features and characteristics as prophet Mohummed described.
An old picture of(Genghis Khan) ,the founder of The Mongolian Empire
A picture of the emperor Kublai Khanwith a red face as prophet Mohummed predictedProphet Mohummed said that the Turkic- Mongol tribes would fight Moslems and this prophecy came true as the Turkic- Mongol tribes conquered the Islamic caliphate in the age of the Abbasid caliphate , which fell down and came to an end on Sunday , falling Safar 4th , (656 A.H. = February 10th 1258 Ad)
A picture of the emperor (Tomor Olziit Khaan) , one of the Mongols kings
A picture of a Mongol warrior , see the beaver fur on his head
An old picture of a mongo warrior wearing shoes made of hair
To e-mail the author
Translated By Mr : Magdy Abd Al-Shafy Abd Al-Gawad
References & literary sources
Al-Bokhary Book( traditional Sayings of prophet Mohummed )
Moslem Book ( traditional Sayings of prophet Mohummed )
Mosend Ahamed ( traditional Sayings of prophet Mohummed )
Explanation of Al-Bokhary Book
Explanation of Moslem Book
(1)The Mongolsau first appeared in the middle of Asia in the area known as Mongolia , those people had undergone poverty and hardships of life , they depended in their life on grazing livestock and hunting . They led nomadic life moving from a place to another . They had a lot of troubles and wars with each other . They repeatedly invaded the neighboring fertile lands ………and wars and disputes continued among them .
• Until the star of their historic hero Khan Genghis appeared , he united the tribes of Mongols and Turks under his leadership . He began his wars by conquering the north of China and most of it fell in his hands , then he went westward to face The Khwarezmid Empire (also known as the Khwarezmian Empire) ,which was , at that time , in the peak of her strength , he successively conquered its territories such as the regions lying behind river Jhelum , Khorasan and Fars.
• On their way they destroyed the Isma'ilis Assassins' dynasty in Iran , those who were the source of terror and fear to Moslems as they assassinated a number of the leaders of this age , who were in opposition with their doctrine . Among those who were killed the Seljuk minister, and his son was killed later on .
• The Moslem had not been pleased for a long time with ridding of those terroristic Assassins as the Mongols legions made successive conquests till they broke into Baghdad forcedly (656 a.h. ) . Baghdad garrison defended bravely ,so – as it was always their way with those who resisted them – they killed Abbasid caliph , in addition , they killed Baghdad garrison and killed savagely the inhabitants
کانون گفتگوی قرآنی
لیست موضوعات جهت اطلاع رسانی
- لیست موضوعات تصادفی این انجمن :
نمایش تصادفی موضوعات:
- Meaningful images
- Barzakh ) the barrier)
- Converting to Islam
- Can't upload avatar in .jpg format
- The Science of Qur'anic Commentary and the Different Groups of Commentators
- New Astronomical Quranic
- whose English is well?
- The Quran on the Cerebrum
- صور القارئ محمد المهدى شرف الدين القارئ بالجامع الأزهر
- The Quest for the Historical Muhammad
کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند
در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)
توسط با خدا در انجمن Quranic sciencesپاسخ: 1آخرين نوشته: 1387/07/12, 02:33